Thursday, October 11, 2007

Busier?

I have been absent due to photographing my niece's wedding. I'm not a traditional wedding photographer, not even traditional in any sense of the photography I do, so I was a little anxious. I spent good time studying and testing. Even standing outside my favorite Photo Equipment shop, with a very helpful employee, testing new flash equipment in harsh lighting. This is one of the perks of NOT buying always online. Thanks Looking Glass.
I had fun photographing and, of course, hanging out with all the relatives. My niece married a Russian. Her own parents mix our Irish with her Mom's Greek. We were quite a mix!

But enough, I am working on a new piece and hope to post something by Friday, ok?

1 comment:

Denise Clemmensen said...

Hi Suzy
Sorry this is a month late. The wedding sounded very nice. What a wonderful gift, having your wedding photographed by a family member. I am sure they will cherish the pictures. My family is quite a mix also. We are Dutch, Danish, German, Scotch Irish, American Indian and ?. We are just mutts. I check you blog often waiting for the new art work. I hope you post it soon, I can't wait to see it. I checked out your web site, very nice work. The three of us You, Jessica and I have such very different styles. I hope all is well.
Talk to you soon.
Denise